- Sunday (2/20/11): 2 mile treadmill run
- Location: YMCA
- Time: 23 minutes
- Notes: I wasn't feeling well at all thanks to a UTI (TMI??)
- Monday (2/21/11): Nada because of class
- Today (2/22/11): "Stretch and strengthen" which consisted of chest and back from P90X and some of the ab ripper routine
- Notes: I had to stop halfway through the ab ripper because I thought I was going to puke.
On to Monday.... well, Monday was a breeze as there was no physical exertion...
That brings me to tonight, which was interesting as the chest and back routine is very intense with push-ups and pull-ups (thank you Tony Horton). I decided that I am not going to document my strength training reps/weight for week one as I need to gradually ease back into it (including the use of resistance bands for the "back" exercises as opposed to pull-ups). With that said, I am happy with my performance tonight, but I am certain that pain is in my near future....